Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pick Up The Pieces and Go Home

This is a WWSWTTO roundup, aka Stuff I Found on the Internets that I think Stevie would wear to the office:


Super gorgeous navy-gray suede boots. Karaboo from Nine West. 6pm.com has them for $113.37 (as of this post).  I rilly, rilly want these...I LOVE the color. They're not black or brown but they'll still go with everything. However, my budget is laughing at me. Cackling, actually. So unless I find a used pair on eBay, I will have to love these from afar. But seriously, they are so modern-day Stevie.

ZOMG! Sweet lord, this is gorgeous. Rachel Roy, you are a genius, lady! She also has them in green crystal and copper, black crystal and hematite and purple crystal and worn gold. All of her rings are amazing; it's like she went into some dreams I forgot I even had and created them from my deepest sartorial desires. It's true! This is on my Christmas list. Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring--I don't mean on the phone...


Pretty pretty! Hi, I'm 37 and I shop at Forever 21. They also have this in brown with a grey-ish belt. I'll take both. Ribbon belt, people! 


Truth be told, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Stevie with a purse. I mean, she has people to carry her stuff, right? But this is so earthy and 70's L.A. Anthropologie never lets me down.

Photo creds, top to bottom: www.6pm.com, www.rachelroy.com, www.forever21.com, www.anthropologie.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. I am digging the ring, by the way. I may have to do a little browsing on the internets for that puppy.

    ReplyDelete