Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Even After the Glitter Fades

Today's outfit is also my return to 30 for 30 challenge after two days off (aka two days of cheating; shut it, naysayers!). I wanted to get something together quickly so I threw on one of my "Old Faithful" outfits: black-and-white patterned faux-wrap dress, long gray cardi and dusty blue/gray tights.


The turquoise necklace adds a little color; I believe this was made by either my best friend K or her mom; I can tell by the wire work. The ring I must have gotten at either Buffalo Exchange or some jewelry show.



Posing with office products. Peeptoes! Isaac Mizrahi for Target...oh Isaac, why did you leave us? It hasn't been the same. Although these might be the only IM for T I ever bought, so...okay, not sad after all.



I think Stevie would definitely have a cute badge holder (this one's from nancyM4 on Etsy) but hers would probably be darker, with some Victorian roses.

Verdict: Would Stevie wear this to the office? I think so. The dress makes a good background for accessories; the jewelry gives it just enough of a rustic, slightly hippie edge. The long cardigan makes it lean Laurel Canyon rather than twinset.

Stevie Factor: 7 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. I like that badge holder ;) and glad you got back on track :)

    ReplyDelete